Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Why Are We Here?

When unhappiness and tragedy befall people, they start to question basic questions of life - what is my purpose? Why am I here? Some people are driven by an inner motivation to continue asking and asking and searching for the truth.

Here is one such story. This might possibly be my favorite Revert Story of all time - I can watch this dozens of times over, and it always touches me deeply. An ordinary guy living in the western world, a western life, had a few things going badly in his life, and it lead him to question existence and its purpose. He researched so many different religions, but never found a satisfactory answer. He kept asking for a sign from God - anything, big or small. And in the end, he got it. A must-watch. Plus, its really hilarious!

Part 1:



Part 2:

No comments:

Post a Comment